Doing Business in Costa Rica
Founded on the verge of the 20th Century and fully developed during the 21st Century our history is completely different from the other law firms in Costa Rica.
When you hire our services, you can be sure you have hired a team of professional attorneys who are part of a generation that sees the world as one, a scenario for the personal, professional, and financial growth of all nations.
GLC Abogados ® believes that the only way to reach excellence in our daily work is to be at the intersection between law & business. The firm was created as a complement for businesses and entrepreneurs; we speak the same language as corporates, managers, and individuals who work to succeed.
Business Law is where we feel most comfortable at; we see global trade as the best vehicle for the creation of wealth and the reduction of poverty. The world is composed of many diverse legal, cultural, and business environments; risk factors have to be evaluated to make the correct business decision. Our legal team works as a cohesive business unit and works hard in order to adapt to the different practices of our clients and counterparts in order to create “win-win” scenarios. If you are evaluating investing in Costa Rica we have the years of experience and knowledge to guide you to create and start your business in Costa Rica in order to be a success.
The following are some of the sectors in which we can advise you in order to do business in Costa Rica:
- Install a business process outsourcing facility to operate as a global hub
- Acquisitions of operating businesses in the tourism industry
- Restructure small, medium, and large call centers for international clients
- Costa Rica business startups for the local market in diverse industries
- Launch e-commerce offshore legal structures
- Install a multinational in Free Trade Zone to export goods and services
- Build and develop a high rise condo-hotel resort
- Obtain the licensing for an international casino
Our attorneys assist small, medium, and large companies by developing close client/attorney relationships and adjusting to local practices with a global understanding.
GLC Costa Rica Lawyers
Avenidas 8 & 10, calle 39, Los Yoses, San José, Costa Rica